Appeals for England and Wales are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate. The appeals service and all guidance relating to appeals is available here: Planning Inspectorate.
Below is a step-by-step guide to submitting comments online to the Planning Inspectorate.
Go to the Planning Inspectorate website HERE You will be presented with the page below.
2. You will need to type in the reference for the case you wish to comment on. Type in the reference in the box highlighted above in red. For the stadium application, the reference number you need to type in is: 3164823. For the Section 106 application, you will need to type in: 3166766 When you have typed in the reference number click ‘Search’ which will bring up the page below. Click on the ‘make representation’ button highlighted below.
3. You will be presented with the page below. Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button highlighted.
4. The next page will require you to type in details about you. In the example below we have used Edgar Kail. Please type in your own details. When you have finished click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
5. The page below will now appear. If you are an individual making comments click on the ‘No’ button (1). Then tick the ‘box below’ (2) and then add your comments in the box below (3). You also have the option to attach a file if you have already written down your comments e.g. attaching a Microsoft Word document. This is the section where you have the opportunity to let the Planning Inspectorate know what the Club means to you and why they should approve the applications. When you have finished click on the ‘save and continue’ button (4).
6. The message below will pop up. Tick the box (1) and then click on the submit button (2). That’s it – finished!
7. You should see the screen below. If you’ve entered an email address then you should receive a copy of your comments. If you wish to create an account on the Planning Inspectorate Casework Portal you may track comments.
Any comments made at the application stage will be forwarded to the Planning Inspectorate. Should you wish to make representations, or modify/withdraw your previous representation, you can do so on the Appeals Casework Portal at https://acp.planninginspectorate.gov.uk
or by e-mailing West1@pins.gsi.gov.uk
If you do not have access to the internet, you can send 3 copies to the Planning Inspectorate at
Room 3D–Eagle, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Bristol, BS1 6PN, quoting the appeal reference. The Planning Inspectorate will not acknowledge representations, however they will ensure that letters received by the deadline are passed on to the Inspector dealing with the appeal. Please be advised that any representations received after the deadline will not normally be seen by the Inspector and will be returned. I must point out that your views will be disclosed to both parties.
When made, the decision will be published on the Appeals Casework Portal.