Join us now and help protect this beautiful part of England.
Membership costs just £10 a year. Click here to find out more about the benefits of becoming a full member of the South Hams Society.
- SEYMOUR DRIVE – A NATIONAL SCANDAL – SHDC CALL FOR EVIDENCE11th February 2020WOODLAND FELLING AT SEYMOUR DRIVE – A NATIONAL SCANDAL […]
- Home truths: how climate change is impacting UK homes5th February 2020There is no question that living in a low-carbon home […]
- Agriculture Bill, Second Reading, House of Commons, 3 February 20205th February 2020Agriculture Bill, Second Reading, House of Commons, 3 […]
- Beavers released on National Trust land to ease flooding risk1st February 2020‘Drivers of change’: beavers […]
- The Devon Dark Skies29th January 2020https://www.naturaldevon.org.uk/devon-dark-skies-day/ […]
- Do you want to reduce the carbon footprint of your food?28th January 2020Do you want to reduce the carbon footprint of your […]
- Devon Climate Emergency – Your Ideas24th January 2020Annual average temperatures for the planet from […]
- The Woodland Trust’s Emergency Tree Plan23rd January 2020How to increase tree cover and address the nature and […]